Your BPM Supreme account offers features to help make managing your account much easier than before.
When you are logged in to the record pool dashboard, you will find your avatar on the toolbar (upper right). Click the avatar and you will be redirected to a page where you can edit your account information.
Adding or changing personal information (Name, Email, Username, etc.):
Under ‘My Profile’ from the account menu you will find your full Name, Email, Username, Phone Number, T-Shirt Size, Affiliation, Company, Address, Street, City, Zip Code, Country, and State.
If you wish to edit or revise any of these options simply click ‘Edit’ and you will be able to change or add your personal information. After you added your information, click Save Changes.
Changing your password:
Below ‘My Profile’ you will find the ‘Change Password’ option. In order to change your password, please enter your Current Password, then your New Password. Click ‘Change Password’ in order to save changes. If you have forgotten your password please email info@bpmsupreme for a password change request.
Uploading a profile picture:
The ideal dimensions for your profile picture are 200x200. Please ensure that your profile picture does not exceed 2000kb (2mb) when you are uploading.
Viewing payment history:
This section shows a legacy of payments made to your account. To view simply click ‘Payment History’ from the menu. To download a CSV for your records click Download All.
Managing your subscription:
Through the ‘Membership Info’ option, you will be able to update your payment information.
- BPM Supreme accepts PayPal and a credit/debit card as a payment method.
- After choosing your payment method, please select your Membership Plan and the duration of your membership.
- If choosing a credit card method, enter your First Name, Last Name, Card Number, Expiration Date, and the CVC security 3-digit code located on the back of your card. Then click ‘Update My Plan’.
- If choosing the PayPal option, after clicking ‘Update My Plan’ you will be automatically redirected to the PayPal payment portal. Log in with your PayPal username and password, review the price and plan, then submit. You will then be directed back to the record pool dashboard.
Reviewing your membership information:
The ‘Membership Info’ menu option allows you to see key account information. You will be able to view:
- Your current plan
- Billing type
- Days remaining on your account
- Status of your membership
- Your original Start Date
- Your next Billing Date
- Interval of the billing cycle