Your BPM Supreme account offers features to help make managing your account much easier than before.
When you are logged in to the record pool dashboard, you will see BPM's logo on the toolbar (upper right). Click to see drop-down options:
- My account
- Enter fullscreen
Adding or changing personal information (Name, Email, Username, etc.):
Under My Account from the account menu you will find:
- First and Last Name
- Phone Number
- DJ Type
- Street Adress
- Zip Code
If you wish to edit or revise any of these options simply click any of the sections you want to update. After you added your information, click Save Changes.
Changing your password:
From the My Account page you will find the Change Password option. In order to change your password, please enter your Old Password, then your New Password. Click Change Password in order to save changes. If you have forgotten your password please email info@bpmsupreme for a password change request.
Uploading a profile picture:
The ideal dimensions for your profile picture are 200x200. Please ensure that your profile picture does not exceed 2000kb (2mb) when you are uploading.
Viewing payment history:
This section shows a legacy of payments made to your account. To view simply click Payment History from the menu. To download a CSV for your records click on the arrow pointing down.
Managing your subscription:
Through the Membership Info option, you will be able to update your payment information.
- BPM Supreme accepts PayPal and a credit/debit card as a payment method.
- After choosing your payment method, please select your Membership Type
- If choosing a credit card method, enter your First Name, Last Name, Card Number, Expiration Date, and the CVC security 3-digit code located on the back of your card. Then click Update My Plan.
- If choosing the PayPal option, after clicking Update My Plan you will be automatically redirected to the PayPal payment portal. Log in with your PayPal username and password, review the price and plan, then submit. You will then be directed back to the record pool dashboard.
Reviewing your membership information:
The Membership Info menu option allows you to see key account information. You will be able to view:
- Membership type
- Remaining days on your account
- Renewal Date
- Order History
- Payment method
- Billing Address